smarter nagios

Marc Powell marc at ena.com
Wed Aug 24 20:02:55 CEST 2005

max_check_attempts 3

http://nagios.sourceforge.net/docs/1_0/xodtemplate.html#host
http://nagios.sourceforge.net/docs/1_0/xodtemplate.html#service

"max_check_attempts: 	This directive is used to define the number of
times that Nagios will retry the service check command if it returns any
state other than an OK state. Setting this value to 1 will cause Nagios
to generate an alert without retrying the service check again."

--
Marc