Nagios x Opennms

Roberto Dud (listas) listas at dud.com.br
Mon Aug 22 19:51:19 CEST 2005

Mrs.

I have a good question, I like to implement a good NMS, and I like to
use SNMP to monitoring routers, servers, switchs and others, to receive
traps and others informations.

The *Nagios* is very good to monitoring, services and hosts, with
plugins and icmp ping. Have a implementations to receive traps, but
don't is the better solutions to use snmp.

The *OpenNMS *it seems very better to use snmp.

Anyone have a good suggestion to me, is the better solution use OpenNMS
in my case?

Thanks a lot,

Dud.