Two contacts using the same HTTP auth?

Marc Powell marc at ena.com
Mon Aug 22 22:41:27 CEST 2005

The question isn't quite clear but in a nutshell I interpret it to be
the following --

'I have a host that doesn't send notifications that two contacts, who
happen to be the same person, need to see."

The question isn't quite clear, at least to me, but it would seem to me
that you just need to add the username she's logging in with as a
contact in the contact_group for the host in question. Why isn't it that
simple?

--
Marc