Nagios CGIs

Lee Ball lee at effective-it.co.uk
Mon Aug 22 13:12:25 CEST 2005

Hello list,

Sorry to email with this but there doesn't appear to be an active Nagios
forum for English users anymore (once I understand Nagios more I plan on
setting one up).

A quick question, I appear to be missing some cgi files, these are:

statusmap.cgi
trends.cgi
histogram.cgi

The contents of my /usr/src/nagios/nagios-1.2/cgi/ directory which is
where I installed from contains the following:

[root at nagios cgi]# ls
auth.c   avail.cgi      cgiutils.o  config.cgi  extinfo.c
getcgi.o     lifo.c    Makefile.in        outages.cgi  showlog.c
statusmap.c    statuswrl.cgi  tac.cgi
auth.h   cgiutils.c     cmd.c       edata.c     extinfo.cgi
histogram.c  lifo.h    notifications.c    popen.c      showlog.cgi
statuswml.c    summary.c      trends.c
auth.o   cgiutils.h     cmd.cgi     edata.h     getcgi.c
history.c    lifo.o    notifications.cgi  popen.h      status.c
statuswml.cgi  summary.cgi
avail.c  cgiutils.h.in  config.c    edata.o     getcgi.h
history.cgi  Makefile  outages.c          popen.o      status.cgi
statuswrl.c    tac.c

I followed the instructions on this page:
http://www.nagios.org/faqs/viewfaq.php?faq_id=55

But it didn't appear to work. Does the /usr/src/nagios/nagios-1.2/cgi/
only get populated once the configure script is ran?

The commands I used to recompile were:

make devclean
./configure --prefix=/usr/local/nagios --with-gd-lib=/usr/local/lib
--with-gd-inc=/usr/local/include
make all
make install

Is there anything I can do to confirm I have the relevant dependancies?
I'm sure I installed them, but I guess they might have slipped my list.

Thanks for the help in advance