Re: [Nagios-users] unknown variable :- for “inter_check_delay_methods and log_passive_service_checks” in nagios.cfg

John Joseph jjk_saji at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 22 08:13:13 CEST 2005

Hi Andreas
   Thanks for the mail ,  I did try to help myself
first , but some confusion arrived , I was using
Nagios “Nagios 2.0b4”  , it worked  fine , then I did
install oreon , unfortunately the  oreon was detecting
the nagios installation  as “nagios1.2” and from
“oreon “  when I try to regenerate *.cfg  files , this
parameters which in only in 1.2 is coming to the
nagios.cfg and was creating problems for me , and made
me confused
               I will be reading more of the documents
and I will be noting down where all I got stuck ,
planning to write  to help people like me
1> A  (Dummies guide)      new comers quick , nagios
setup with  Orean
2> A  (Dummiess Guide )  new comers   quick Zabbix
setup
    So that
         Thanks for your support