check_nt configurations/setup

Bobby Bradshaw bobby.bradshaw at gmail.com
Fri Aug 19 20:43:47 CEST 2005

Hi all,
 My Nagios setup is:
Suse 9.3 Professional
Nagios v1.2
Nagios plugins v1.4
Nagios nrpe v2.0
 I have Nagios running correctly, sending notifications, checking ping and
HTTP on several hosts. Although, I am having so much trouble trying to get
Nagios to run "./check_nt -H 192.168.1.111 <http://192.168.1.111> -v UPTIME"
command without getting a "CRITICAL - Socket timeout after 10 seconds" error
or any of the check_nt commands without an error. I have the Nsclient
2.01on my Windows XP host. Is there better documentation than what is
provided
with Nsclient? Can I get some pointers on ALL the cfg files that I have to
edit to get the check_nt command to work.
 Thanks in advance!

--
Bobby Bradshaw, Jr.
bobby.bradshaw at gmail.com