False Negatives

David Johnson djohnson at jsatech.com
Thu Aug 11 17:36:33 CEST 2005

The manual running of the plugins succeeds every time.  The nagios running fails every time.  I must say that I get two different failures.

1. One falsely failing server returns: "Server answer:"
2. The other falsely failing server returns a CHECK_NRPE timeout of 10 seconds (which is odd because I set the timeout to 30 and did a hard restart).