LinuxExpo, anyone there?

Jeremy T. Bouse jeremy+nagios at undergrid.net
Thu Aug 11 10:39:49 CEST 2005

	The information that was presented during the BoF was quite
interesting. I did like the clean interface design and will actually
most likely be taking a closer look at in the next couples weeks as
stuff is moved off my plate. The configuration utilities were of
particular interest to me as well as that seems to be the biggest
headache I've encountered thus far.

	Regards,
	Jeremy