service checks randomly disappear

aloclarit at aol.com aloclarit at aol.com
Thu Aug 11 02:38:48 CEST 2005

did some more digging and indeed it apeears the status.dat file does
not get updated most of the time.
Whenever i get the error below I check status.dat and there is no entry
for the service. If i keep refreshing till it shows up and then check
status.dat the service appears in there. Makes sense i guess cause the
webinterface relies on status.dat to display the stuff but why is
status.dat not properly updated ?
btw. just tried latest CVS - same prob.