NRPE - Formatting Issue

Marc Powell marc at ena.com
Wed Aug 10 18:28:47 CEST 2005

Sorry to chase my own post but you could also think about it
differently. If they're all OK, you really don't need to see all that
output, just write out 'All OK' or whatever. IFF something is critical
or warning, only output thost specific items 'CRITICAL: One Processor
Missing; Intrusion Detected'.

--
Marc