strange error

Pete Dewell pete at stuff-done.co.uk
Wed Aug 10 15:56:13 CEST 2005

Change the permissions on the nagios.cmd file to 666.

Or change the user/group that your nagios dameon is running as to
nagios:nogroup.

I find that changing the permissions is a quick'n'dirty fix for this problem

Pete Dewell

--
Pete Dewell | Stuff Done
pete at stuff-done.co.uk

** The information contained in this message, including any attachment,
is confidential and may be privileged or otherwise protected from
disclosure. The information is intended only for the person or entity to
which it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, please
contact the sender and delete this message from your system. Any review,
re-transmission, distribution or other use of this information by
persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. *