MIBs not found

HP Geeza getbacktome3 at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 9 23:25:35 CEST 2005

I remember something vagualey similar to this...i think it may be something
to do with the variable which you are trying to get not existing in the mib
itself.  Try just doing an snmpwalk at the enterprise level OID and then try
to drill down further try running snmp v1

AHHH im not sure if this is a typo but you have missed out a . in front of
1.3.6.1.4.1.9.9.48.1.1.1.2
i cant remember if you need a . infront of the oid or not