check_by_ssh + cpu usage + Threads + paging etc.

Rajesh kanna tr_rajeshkanna at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 9 07:20:26 CEST 2005

  Hi,

     I have installed nagios 2.x version of nagios on
  a linux box. I used NSCLIENT plugin to get CPU, Disk
  I/O, Paging etc.

    I am having problem in implementing the same with
  check_by_ssh ( i checked for ssh public key from
  comand line it works for check_disk plugin). on
  unix/linux machnies.

  Can some one help in this regard.

  thanks,
  Rajesh