run a script based on event??

David Miller justdave at bugzilla.org
Sat Aug 6 03:54:01 CEST 2005

HP Geeza wrote:

> I have done as you suggested however when i run the command mannualy
> (just to check that things will work i get the following error in my
> remote windows machine).
>
> NRPE_NT:  Error: Could not computer SSL handshake 0:1
>
> Could somebody please tell me how to solve this SSL error.....do i even
> need ssl????

With the Linux version of NRPE, I've gotten that error before when the
"allowed_hosts" parameter in the nrpe.cfg file wasn't set to allow the
nagios host to connect to it.

--
Dave Miller                                   http://www.justdave.net/
System Administrator, Mozilla Foundation       http://www.mozilla.org/