GroundWork Monitor Architect

Scott Sugar ssugar at proserveit.com
Thu Aug 4 17:39:34 CEST 2005

I tried to get it running, had some problems, but i didnt try very hard...

I also realized that to really understand nagios you should be working with the actual config files... it may be a bit of a steeper learning curve, but i havent seen a gui front end that encompasses in a user friendly manner all of the features that are possible with nagios.  Also if ethan releases a new version of nagios you have to hope that groundwork will keep up with him, or that he will make the cfg files backwards compatible...

I did use nagat (web based nagios admin tool) however when i worked with nagios 1 until i sorted out the config files so it may help to at least get some stuff up and running

Maybe other people use groundwork and it works very well for them tho...

Scott