log file

Marc Powell marc at ena.com
Thu Aug 4 17:10:08 CEST 2005

You'll need to start hacking code. At the very least you'll need to
modify get_next_log_rotation_time() in base/utils.c. It also looks like
you'll need to modify the variable start_hour in cgi/avail.c,
cgi/histogram.c, cgi/summary,c and cgi/trends.c.

*WARNING* Those may not be all the occurrences. I would suggest that you
thoroughly test all the reporting and scheduling functions within Nagios
to verify that's everything.

--
Marc