Which MIBs for check_snmp ?

Marc Powell marc at ena.com
Wed Aug 3 17:35:21 CEST 2005

check_snmp.

Download and compile it -- http://www.net-snmp.org/

Additionally, this document -
http://docs.hp.com/en/5990-7269/ch05s01.html - implies that it's part of
the HP-UX Internet Express media so that's a good indication that it's
available and/or will compile on HP-UX.

This page - http://forums.adventnet.com/viewtopic.php?t=535&start=0
- and many others on Google related to HP-UX and Net-SNMP appears to be
useful.

Once you've installed Net-SNMP, a recompile of the plugins should
compile check_snmp for use.

As far as MIBs, http://mibdepot.com is a good resource.

--
Marc