CGI Permissions What files do these read?

Albert Whale aewhale at ABS-CompTech.com
Wed Aug 3 14:10:26 CEST 2005

Found!

The information in the cgi.cfg did not define the authenticated users
which had permissions to use these features.

All is well.

--
Albert E. Whale, CHS CISA CISSP
Sr. Security, Network, Risk Assessment and Systems Consultant