It appears as though you do not have permission to view information for any of the hosts you requested...

Brian Smith bsmith at fusionbroadband.com
Tue Aug 2 19:18:15 CEST 2005

This error can also apparently happen if you have the wrong permissions
on some of your config files.  My Nagios setup has a set of main configs
in the normal directory, and also points to several extra configs that
are site-specific.  Wrong permissions on those extra config files were
causing the CGIs to (incorrectly) report that even the nagios-admin user
did not have permission to view any hosts / hostgroups, but Nagios was
still starting and running without error.  I don't know if the same
thing happens with wrong permissions on the main config files.

-- Brian

http://www.nagiosexchange.org/nagios-users.34.0.html?&tx_maillisttofaq_p