FC2

Andrew J. Lillie a.lillie at surewest.net
Thu Apr 28 22:14:02 CEST 2005

Hi,

Not sure if anyone got back to you yet.  I'm not sure about your first
error, but I too had the same issue with check_ping on FC2.  There's
apparently a slight difference in the output formatting with ping on
FC2.  I'm reasonably certain this is patched already in the latest
builds of the plugins.  But, if not, drop me a note off-list and I can
forward you my source (and/or binary) for check_ping which I hacked to
support FC2's ping output.

-Andrew