FC2

ron@ctiosy.ctio.noao.edu rlambert at ctio.noao.edu
Wed Apr 27 20:26:13 CEST 2005

We have installed nagios 1.2 on two different Fedora 2 machines and both get weird errors in the nagios web status window (see below corresponding email alerts). My checkcommand.cfg and services.cfg run perfectly on a Fedora 1 machine with nagios 1.2 so am wondering if this is a Fedora 2 thing but surprised not to have seen any forum messages regarding it.
Any ideas?
Thanks
ron lambert

Notification Type: PROBLEM

Service: check_avg
Host: Router #2
Address: 139.229.254.6
State: CRITICAL

Date/Time: Tue Apr 26 16:56:32 CLT 2005

Additional Info:

(No output!)

Notification Type: PROBLEM
Host: tol7206
State: DOWN
Address: 139.229.10.241
Info: check_ping: %s: Warning threshold must be integer or percentage!

Date/Time: Tue Apr 26 16:38:52 CLT 2005