Web interface performance issues

Hendrik Baecker b00mer at gmx.net
Thu Apr 28 08:15:25 CEST 2005

Smith, Jobey schrieb:

>Hmm...I haven't look into v2 yet since it's not out of beta.  Guess its
>time to get a dev box up and do some testing.

You will be surprised. My dev box is as half good as the normal nagios
box but the Nagios performance itself has grown up.

If you don't tell someone that v2 is beta nobody will see. I am testing
since three weeks with the same count of hosts and services like our
normal system do.
No Memory leaks, no hangups, just faster.