External Commands not working

Wenping Yang wenping at oak.njit.edu
Wed Apr 27 18:54:31 CEST 2005

I'm running Nagios 2.0b2 on solaris 9.  I'm able to log in and view all
hosts/services through web, it shows "Logged in as myuser" in the status
box.  When I hit 'Commit' to "Disable notifications for this host", it gives
me the "Sorry, but you are not authorized to commit the specified
command..." error page and the status box at the top changes to "Logged in
as ?".  From there, when I click "Return from whence you came..." it returns
to "Logged in as myuser".

If I set "default_user_name=myuser" in cgi.cfg, then it will work.

Anyone have any idea what's going on? Thanks.

Wenping