Nagios 2.03b, plugins 1.4 - no status changes

Marc Powell marc at ena.com
Fri Apr 22 02:21:59 CEST 2005

It's not modifiable behavior. The nagios plugin architecture was
designed to look for and react to exit codes specifically. Everything
else is just add-on for human consumption.

My suspicion is that check_disk is either not exiting with the proper
code or check_by_ssh isn't reading it and passing it on properly for
some reason.

Your command definitions and the way you are calling them all look fine
and worked for me perfectly, at least from the command line so I believe
you're ok there.

--
Marc