Nagios 2.03b, plugins 1.4 - no status changes

Marc Belanger bru1n at comcast.net
Fri Apr 22 00:36:59 CEST 2005

Hey Marc (and others),

I won't be able to check til tommorow AM. I have a feeling that I'll see a
return code of 1 (warning) simply because part of the information is getting
to the monitor console - in the "Status Information" field. The whole
"WARNING - free disk yadayadayada part). I'll definately check it out
though.

I did see the return codes as I was reading through the plugin developer
standards/requirements, and was curious how I might leverage that in
troubleshooting. I'm going to read up on how-to get nagios to react to exit
codes, but if anyone has the abridged version, please share.

Any other information I could provide?
Any links I could read up on?

Thanks again all.
-Marc