Trends/Availability "Indeterminate"

Dimitri Yioulos dyioulos at firstbhph.com
Wed Apr 20 21:38:39 CEST 2005

Hello to all.

After having set-up 1.2 (with your kind help) to function perfectly, I now
find that Trends and Availability reports show no data, instead showing state
as "indeterminate".  Everything else works fine.  Now, I'll be the first to
tell you that I'm constantly tweaking my boxes to reach that mythical place
called "optimal" and, in the process, sometimes break what were once
well-functioning programs, services, etc.  In this case, I did add JFFNMS and
play with that for a while.  Otherwise, I don't know what I did to make
Nagios go wrong.  I'd like to get this issue squared away.  Can anyone help?

As always, many thanks.

Dimitri