How do nagios logs rotate

Calvin Crutchfield ccrutchfield at incodewireless.com
Thu Apr 14 01:01:36 CEST 2005

For the nagios log it is in the main config file:

# LOG ROTATION METHOD
# This is the log rotation method that Nagios should use to rotate
# the main log file. Values are as follows..
#       n       = None - don't rotate the log
#       h       = Hourly rotation (top of the hour)
#       d       = Daily rotation (midnight every day)
#       w       = Weekly rotation (midnight on Saturday evening)
#       m       = Monthly rotation (midnight last day of month)

log_rotation_method=d

calvin