Nagiosgraph question...

Braun Brelin bbrelin at openapp.biz
Mon Apr 11 13:51:13 CEST 2005

Hello,

I'm using nagiosgraph 0.3 with Nagios 2.0b2.  Currently, I have to
manually manipulate the URL in order to display graphs.  Ex.
http://nagiosgraph/show.cgi?host=foo&service=bar

Is this the only way to see the graphs?  Doesn't nagios have some way of
automatically adding the correct params to the URL?  I've messed around
with serviceextinfo.cfg but that doesn't seem to make a difference.

Thanks,

Braun Brelin