AW: NSClient no-longer available?

Sand Philipp Philipp.Sand at sycor.de
Mon Apr 11 09:38:14 CEST 2005

This Homepage isn't the "official" nsclient page, though it had been the official a few years ago... the "offical" homepage ist he one from tsmgsoftware... but it seems they droped the project or something...

To download the latest version (on  nsclient.ready2run you can find the old one) goto www.nagiosexchange.org . Or take a look at NC_Net or nsclient++