check_procs (plugin 1.4)

digital nerve digitalnervesystem at gmail.com
Fri Apr 8 03:40:07 CEST 2005

Hi,

I have try using the check_procs, but it does not allow me to define
the number of warning process running to 0 (zero). I want to have an
alert if a single process failed. I checked the c code, and if I am
not mistaken, check_procs take any value less than zero or equal to
zero as zero, then another line in c code will treat zero as  status
OK. Therefore if the process number is 0 (zero), the status is OK.

Anybody can fix this or has this check_procs been fixed ? Or is there
any plugin that will change status to warning if the defined process
is zero ?

Another problem I face is this check_procs cannot be used in solaris.

--
digitalnervesystem