web interface acting weird

Fred Blaise fred.blaise at excilan.com
Fri Apr 8 10:35:47 CEST 2005

Hello

Running nagios 1.3 on debian testing, file based.
After modifying services.cfg and restarting Nagios, I half the time
experience truncated web pages..
The hosts I have changed or services are not showing on the web page.
Sometimes, refreshing brings them back, other times not. Sometimes it
shows everything, and after a refresh, they are gone again, without
restarting nagios...

Does anyone know why there is such a instability on the web end? I don't
think any monitoring is missed, just the web page don't show up
properly, just as if it wasn't parsing the files right.

If anyone has some kind of explanations, I'd be glad to understand this
phenomenon.

Thanks

Regards

fred