Nagios SNMP Plugins - (No output!)

Patrick Proy nagios-user at proy.org
Wed Apr 6 23:58:35 CEST 2005

Hi,

Check :
- Has nagios user the right to execute the script ?
- The path in check_snmp_storage.pl :
    use lib "/usr/local/nagios/libexec";
  Is the utils.pm file in /usr/local/nagios/libexec ?

Try (if perl is in /usr/bin/perl) :
# 'check_snmp_storage' command definition
define command{
         command_name    check_snmp_storage
         command_line    /usr/bin/perl $USER1$/check_snmp_storage.pl -H
$ARG1$ -C $ARG2$ -m $ARG3$ -w $ARG4$ -c $ARG5$
}

Patrick Proy
Nagios @ proy.org
http://www.manubulon.com/nagios/