Nagios SNMP Plugins - (No output!)

Naag Mummaneni getnag at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 6 19:49:14 CEST 2005

Hello All,

I am trying to use the SNMP Plugins to monitor Windows
Servers. I am using the check_snmp_storage.pl script.I
am running the below command and the output looks
fine..

[root at localhost libexec]# ./check_snmp_storage -H
host1 -C  public -m C: -w 80 -c 90
C:\ Label:  Serial Number c6a91a7 : 34 %used
(2766MB/8189MB)  (<  80) : OK

However when I use the same command in Nagios
configuration..I see the following output on the Web
interface...

(No output!)

Pls suggest where am I going wrong. BTW I am using the
1.1 version of check_snmp_storage.pl script.

Thanx in Advance
Naag.

The following is my Nagios config...
Checkcommands.cfg
# 'check_snmp_storage' command definition
define command{
        command_name    check_snmp_storage
        command_line    $USER1$/check_snmp_storage.pl
-H $ARG1$ -C $ARG2$ -m $ARG3$ -w $ARG4$ -c $ARG5$
        }

Services.cfg
# Service definition
define service{
        use
generic-service         ; Name of service template to
use

        host_name                       host1
        service_description             C Drive
        is_volatile                     0
        check_period                    24x7
        max_check_attempts              3
        normal_check_interval           1
        retry_check_interval            1
        contact_groups                  nt-admins
        notification_interval           120
        notification_period             24x7
        notification_options            w,u,c,r
        check_command
check_snmp_storage!host1!public!C:!80!90
       }