Rép. : Re: [Nagios-users] CHECK_NRPE: Error...

Serveur-Faucon Surveillance SrvFaucon at cslaval.qc.ca
Wed Apr 6 16:24:57 CEST 2005

> >CHECK_NRPE: Error - Could not complete SSL handshake.

Then again, if you still want to use SSL for the communication, ensure that the version of SSL is the same on both systems. That is the nagios server and the machine with nrpe.

# openssl version

will give your version.

Alexandre Racine - www.gardienvirtuel.com
Montréal, Québec, Canada

Scrive Frederik Vanhee <frederik.vanhee at perso.be>:

> Hello,
>
> try this :
>
> ./check_nrpe -H myHost -n -c check_disk
>
> The -n parameter indicates no to use ssl....
>
> Frederik

Thank all list!
You have solve my problem in many ways.
I hope that in future I can help someone...

Regards

Rodolfo Greco