documentation

Marco Borsani m.borsani at it.net
Wed Apr 6 11:29:00 CEST 2005

Hi all.

I'd like to upgrade my Nagios 1.1 to Nagios 1.2 (last stable versione, is it
correct?) on a HP-UX 11.00, but I don't find the documentation regarding to.
Sorry !
I have to be sure about this upgrade because the Nagios system is up and
runnig for a lot of people!

May anyone give me the "link" to find it?

Marco Borsani                          e-mail: m.borsani at IT.net
Unix & Monitoring System Administrator

ITnet S.r.l.  -  Direzione e coordinamento di Enel S.p.A.
Internet Service Provider
Sede legale:                            Via C.G.Viola, 48 - 00148 Roma
Direzione Centrale e Amministrativa:
                                               Via Pacinotti, 39
                                                I-16151 GENOVA (ITALY)
                                                tel.:  +39 010 4310115
                                                fax:  +39 010 4327454
http://www.IT.net                               mailto:info at IT.net
Altre sedi ITnet:
MILANO tel.: +39 02 30114900    info-milano at IT.net
ROMA    tel.: +39 06 83116707    info-roma at IT.net
ITnet is associated to CIX Commercial IP eXchange and RIPE.
ITnet is associated to AIIP (Associazione Italiana Internet Providers).