only service info.

Andreas Ericsson ae at op5.se
Fri Apr 1 10:27:38 CEST 2005

Bimal Pandit wrote:
> Dear All,
>
> yesterday i installed my nagios on fedora core 3, as of version i
> installed nagios-2.0b2.tar.gz and nagios-plugins-1.4.tar.gz, the nagios
> server is my m/c 10.10.1.1

[ linenoise cut ]

While it's very nice to have this sort of tutorial available for
newbies, it's obvious that this is how things are done for most of us.
If you want to contribute to the community, put this up on
nagiosexchange or somewhere else where it belongs. The people who need
it will (usually) never read the list archives anyway.

Andreas Ericsson                   andreas.ericsson at op5.se
Lead Developer