Segmentation Fault???

Andreas Ericsson ae at op5.se
Fri Apr 1 10:17:46 CEST 2005

Jeff Lemay wrote:
> Hey Guys, I've configured Nagios on Redhat9 and I've
> done the whole ./nagios -v to check my config.  It
> seems to all check out, but for some reason I get the
> following message:

Nagios version? Reason for it being stopped? GDB sessions?

Please provide at least some of the above. It will be impossible to help
you otherwise.

If you're running 2.x and have a corrupt status.sav file (it ends in the
middle of an object), then please DO NOT delete it! I've been chasing a
way to repro that crash for two weeks. You can send it to me off-list if
that is the case. Please preserve an exact copy of your config as well,
as it might have something to do with the combination of the two.

Andreas Ericsson                   andreas.ericsson at op5.se
Lead Developer