Services Stuck in Pending State

Tedman Eng teng at dataway.com
Wed Sep 29 01:02:40 CEST 2004

Check to make sure you don't have more than one Nagios process running.
http://www.nagios.org/faqs/viewfaq.php?faq_id=21&expand=false&showdesc=false

If the above checks out,
Check your service/host configurations or post here if you need help with
them.

If the both of the above check out,
Check your Performance Information
Check your Scheduling Queue

Bottlenecks or misconfigurations could cause your symptoms