HOST DOWN notification not getting resent

Andy Vance avance at speakeasy.net
Fri Sep 24 23:37:04 CEST 2004

It would seem that I have run into the same problem that others are seeing.
All services notify as expected yet a host notification is sent once and not
again until it recovers.  I've looked through the log and there is no
further notification attempted.

define host{
        use                     generic-host            ; Name of host
template to use
        host_name               andytest
        alias                   andytest.speakeasy.net
        address                 172.16.0.100
        check_command           check-host-alive
        max_check_attempts      60
        notification_interval   30
        notification_period     24x7
        notification_options    d,u,r
        }

I have been through all of the posts in this list archive and I don't see
that it has ever been resolved.  It always points to user configuration.
Anyone, by chance, ever find what caused this in their configuration as I
certainly am not seeing it....

Thanks,
Andy