nrpe problems

Tim Wolak Tim.Wolak at computershare.com
Fri Sep 24 23:11:54 CEST 2004

All,

I have nagios up and running and have setup nrpe and can run the commands
from the local nagios server fine and can see the daemon getting the request
and information in the debug log.  When nagios is supposed to run the same
commands it get nothing and I don't see the request coming into the daemon
on the remote server.  Any ideas?

Tim Wolak
Server Engineer
Computershare Investor Services
2 N. LaSalle
Chicago, Il 60602
312.588.4992 x4971

This message is intended for the sole use of the intended recipient. The message and any files transmitted with it
may contain material that is confidential and/or legally
privileged. Any review, reliance or distribution by others or
forwarding without express permission is strictly prohibited.
If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the
sender and delete all copies.