check mirror status in Solaris

magadmin magadmin at uui.com
Thu Sep 23 23:11:20 CEST 2004

Hi Jeff,

Thank you for your very useful script. I added couple more strings in to
your script to make your script report more detail of status of physical
disk drives.

The output of this script will look like: (I have to break the mirror to
test this :-))

ERROR - Metadevices need Maintainence : c0t0d0s0 Okay : c0t1d0s0 Okay :
c0t0d0s1 Okay : c0t1d0s1 Okay : c0t0d0s6 Okay : c0t1d0s6 Okay : c0t0d0s7
Okay : c0t1d0s7 Resyncing :