Configuring Nagios

Jason Payne - iland Internet Solutions jason.payne at iland.com
Fri Sep 17 21:53:22 CEST 2004

Unfortunately, most of us don't have access to a decent web based configuration editor without having to sacrifice functionality.  If you happen to find someone who has put one together that doesn't hinder nagios' functionality that won't cost me an arm and a leg, please point me in the right direction.  Until then, vim it is.

-Jason