Reporting - Availability question

Gabriel Granger gabe at pancentric.com
Thu Sep 16 16:03:13 CEST 2004

Hi All,

I wonder if anyone can help with a small problem I'm having with the
reporting, I have a w2k server which is being monitored.  On the
service page it states the the http port state is "OK" responds within
0.067 seconds which is great its like that all the time.  When I go
into reporting and get it to report on the last month all my other
servers come back with 99.9** in the "% Time OK" but this server on
both FTP and HTTP it states 99.930% Undeterminded / Insuffcient data,
yet the ping status is like 99.9** OK.  this happen for all of august
and July and only on this server.  I know the server is fine and
responding correctly.  Any ideas or solutions would be great.

Many thanks

Gabe