Critical messages to phone

Rudy Montemayor RMontemayor at huntoil.com
Thu Sep 16 15:44:30 CEST 2004

Nagios-users,

Thanks to everyone who replied. It seems that Nextel's service is not or
may not be doing some kind of security check or DNS lookup on the domain
that I have been using and Cingular is and it was rejecting the emails,
possibly a protection against spam. When I added the "-r address" option
to "mailx" with our valid company domain the emails went through just
fine.

Rudy Montemayor