Host assumed to be up - status information

Lendra Tanujaya L.Tanujaya at enspire.com.au
Thu Sep 16 01:43:49 CEST 2004

Hi guys,

Have you come across where the host status information appears with
'Host assumed to be up' rather than actual status of the host itself?

Some of the hosts that I configured for Nagios appears with the above
status and some with the actual status. I have looked at the config and
it all appears to be the same.

Can anyone please advice?

Thank you

Regards,

Lendra Tanujaya

Enspire Australia Pty Ltd

Suite 504, Level 5, 530 Collins Street

Melbourne  Vic  3000

Email: helpdesk at enspire.com.au

Sales: 1300 366 394                           Support: 1300 366 392
Fax: (03) 8630 3799

This email message and any accompanying attachments may contain
information that is confidential and is subject to legal privilege. If
you are not the intended recipient, do not read, use, disseminate,
distribute or copy this message or attachments. If you have received
this message in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete
this message. Any views expressed in this message are those of the
individual sender, except where the sender expressly, and with
authority, states them to be the views of Enspire Australia. Before
opening any attachments, please check them for viruses and defects.