Nagios 2.0 performance

Jason Martin jhmartin at toger.us
Wed Sep 8 19:48:52 CEST 2004

On Wed, Sep 08, 2004 at 01:04:55PM -0400, Robert Drake wrote:
> But my users are complaining about web page loading speeds so I started
> doing some digging to try to figure out why.
I ran a profile of the CGI's and posted it to the Dev list:
http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/message.php?msg_id=9473610

Essentially there are two functions in the CGI code that take up
nearly 80% of the runtime; they contain some linked-list
traversals that are rather inefficient.  Optimizing those two
functions would go a long way towards speeding the status CGI.

-Jason Martin
--
Ok, I pulled the pin. Now what? Where are you going?
This message is PGP/MIME signed.