Nagios.org down.

Marc Powell marc at ena.com
Wed Sep 8 16:36:27 CEST 2004

Just in case Ethan isn't working on the site --

500 Internal Server Error
--------
There has been an error in processing your request.  Please contact
webmaster at nagios.org with a brief description of your problem and what
you were doing at the time.
--------

PowWeb Hosting WebMasters
--------

Webmasters, if you are having problems getting CGI, SSI or PHP scripts
to work or need additional information such as paths to popular
programs, please check the following before contacting PowWeb Technical
Support.

Please check your error_log in your logs directory. If you do not have
an error_log, please make sure logging is enabled for your website.
Please consult our CGI/SSI and PHP Category in Our Frequently Asked
Questions.
Please make sure your script and directory pemissions are properly
configuered as stated in our FAQ's.
If you do not want this Error Page, you can use the ErrorDocument
redirect directive in your .htaccess file.

Sincerely,
PowWeb Staff