7000 services and status.cgi

Jason Martin jhmartin at toger.us
Wed Sep 8 05:10:04 CEST 2004

On Wed, Sep 08, 2004 at 11:38:47AM +1000, Greg Vickers wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I've kludged together a lab monitoring system using Nagios. The lab hosts
I'm sure others would be interested in the guts of how you did
that.

> Apart from putting in Nagios 2.0 (which I know quite a few people are using
2.0 is better, but not 'way' better. Unfortunately there isn't
any simple way to reduce the load except to assist in
implementing a better algorithm or reimplement the status.cgi
yourself :<

-Jason Martin
--
But what if I'm a figment of my OWN imagination?
This message is PGP/MIME signed.