Nagios Interface

Anton Krall akrall-lists at intruder.com.mx
Mon Sep 6 19:43:18 CEST 2004

Hi Guys.

I was wondering, nagios interface is great for sysadmins because of all the
options but I was wondering if there is any interface project for nagios
that shows a more limited interface that you can show to your customers, for
example, if you wanted a customer to be able to view their server status but
without all the admin links? of course this interface would have to use also
the host contacts so only appropriate hosts are shown and username/password
is also asked for auth.

Any ideas?

Anton Krall