Problem Updating through MySQL

Ricardo David Martins ricardo.martins at gmail.com
Mon Sep 6 18:37:00 CEST 2004

Hi,

i have been doing some more tests and i now realize that that the CGIs
alert history is NOT written in a mysql table. Instead this is done on
a file (var/nagios.log). I dont understand the reason for this. The
compilation
parameter referred mysql data base to all external data, just not objects.

How can i have all logged data on a mysql data base. What am i missing here?
I have read about PerfParse... does this do the trick?

Many thanks

Ricardo David Martins